Signing Up Introdution

Hello everyone, I writing to say hi and introduce myself, im Sedner well that s what you can call me. at least :wink: im located on the east coast of US and im too old but still young. HEy!

Welcome to ADi Sedner. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome, @Sedner!

Happy to have you in ADI! How long have you been playing SC? Any type in content you enjoy or are looking forward to?

Thank you both. I’m pretty new to SC and really haven’t accomplished much except traveling from point A to B. Took me a try or too just to launch. Lol. I’m interested in the search and rescue as it reflexes my real world life as well as security bounty… well I’m down for it all but that’s my main interests. I’m really enjoying the mood and attitude of the corp so far. Quite excited to get some certifications plastered on the back of my cockpit. Well hope to see you two as well as the rest on station out in space or on the forums.

Thanks for the warm welcomes!!

2 Likes

Hi @Sedner, Welcome to ADI!

Hello Sedner, welcome to ADI. If you want some help in the Verse, just find us in Mumble, we will be in the public Gaming channel, and we can guide you round the best areas in the Verse…A guided tour so to speak, and you can fly some of our ships to see what you like… See you soon…

Welcome Sedner, pull up a starship and make yourself at home in the Stanton system and welcome to Atlas.

welcome to ADI!

no such thing as too old. my 65 year old dad still plays games from time to time so there’s nothing to worry about.

see you in the verse

Hi Sedner, welcome to ADI!

Thanks everyone, I have already seen the helpful and gracious support of the ADI membership an I’m happy to be a part of it. looking forward to getting my flight suite and flight card some wear and tear. Ill try and be on tonight but will definitely be on Friday during the day.

Heh. Search and rescue is a noble pursuit - ADI will need you to pull our fat out of the fire on occasion, I’m sure. Glad to have you onboard, Sedner.