Shunkaaaa

Fantastic Shunka and maybe we’ll end up flying together as well sometime and glad to hear your getting time in the Universe :slight_smile:

A belated Welcome Aboard to ADI Shunkaa! Life has been hectic lately hence the belated Welcome Aboard. I also live in NC except I live and work in RTP. Wilmington is such a nice area when no hurricanes are moving through. Hope you’ll stay calmer this year and see you soon in the Verse!

Thanks for the welcome having problems with game right now I’ve deleted launcher & Game and I’m in the process of reloading everything it’s got me in a loop I can’t even get out of Hurston the game kills me before I get into my ship or it crashes

I would make sure after uninstalling, you delete the SC folder too to make sure that there isn’t anything remaining that maybe causing you issues. Also, when are you dying?

Thanks I deleted absolutely everything in reloading from GetGo just like a new user I’m hoping this will work

Also, if you die one on server, try another. Sometimes, one server is acting more buggy than the other at times. This has been my observation.