Shunkaaaa

hello everyone I live in North Carolina USA I am new to the game

2 Likes

Welcome aboard Shunkaa! Good to have with us.

Welcome to ADI Shunkaa and Welcome to Star Citizen see you in the verse!

Hazard

Welcome to the organization, Shunkaaa. Spent some time in NC myself…had great times taking vacation in the mountains and by the ocean. If you have questions don’t hesitate to pop into Mumble or Discord and ask away. Look forward to meeting you in the Verse!

Hey shunkaa pleasure to speak with you.

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks I think I am going to love this game

Welcome Shunkaa! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Not for long. Welcome to ADI Shunka. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI and to the 'verse as a whole. What are you flying?

Welcome, Shunkaa. Glad you are with us. Hopefully we can get a stable build soon where we can get you involved in org operations. It is a lot of fun working as a group. Even if you aren’t playing SC all the time, you will find people playing just all kinds of other stuff. Hop on mumble to get in on the action. Again, welcome to ADI.

Welcome to the 'Verse Skunkaa! Glad you found us. :slight_smile:

Hey Shunkaa, Welcome to ADI and star citizen. If your stuck with anything in the game just reach out on discord or mumble we have plenty of experienced players who can help. Hope to see you in the verse.

WOW thank you all for the nice welcome

1 Like

Hello Shunkaa and welcome to ADI! I am from western NC! Glad to see you chose ADI for your home in SC! Let us now if you have any questions and see you in game!

Hello and thanks I am in Wilmington nc

Welcome to ADI Shunkaa! I hope you enjoy your stay :slight_smile:
See you in the verse!

Glad to have you part of ADI and welcome to SC

Welcome to Atlas Shunkaa and to Star Citizen in general! We at Atlas encourage questions and requests for backup when out and about in the 'Verse for feel free to ask be it on mumble,discord, or the forums themselves!

Thanks for the welcome I have been on Mumble every time I am online and I have met several people plus received a lot of help.