shakalakanow reporting for duty

shakalakanow here, most people call me shakalaka or just shaka. I live on the west coast USA. My schedule is pretty erratic, so I mostly just hope to join in on whatever is going on for the hour or two I have each session, or just set off on my own to do some exploring.

Welcome to ADI Shakalaka. If you’re looking for a mate just hit up the mumble. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, shakalakanow! The beauty of ADI is that you can be as active as you want to be. There’s just about always someone to play with. Great to have you with us. I’ll see you around.

Hey Shaka, Welcoem to ADI.

Like Caeci said, be active when you can and want to be. I completely understand the erratic schedule. If I see ya on I’ll come fly with ya and make sure you don’t get into much trouble explorin’.

Till then see you around the verse

Howdy Shaka, and welcome to ADI! Usually you can find someone on line. We are numerous enough to cross many time zones. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse.

Hi Shaka,

Welcome to ADI, Hopefully I’ll get a chance to fly with you in the verse. If you have any questions feel free to reach out.

Hey shaka and welcome to the org!

I can confirm, that you can have much flexibility here with the rules in place, especially #3 :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Shakalakanow glade to have u part of the org

Greetings shakalakanow,

Welcome aboard and happy to have you here! Hope to see you soon in 'verse!

Welcome Shakalakanow! If you have any questions feel free to hit us up

Howdy, welcome aboard. ADI,
hope you have a great time here , most are only a discord away :slight_smile:

Hello shakalakanow,

Welcome to the Jungle of ADI. I will meet you soon in the verse. Prepare your ship. Until then fly safe.

Welcome to the org shaka, glad to have you onboard with us, cant wait till we see you in the verse :smiley: