SFSpaceMAN

Hi all I am new lad in ADI , and I am happy to join you all in big adventure what is a to come soon !!!

4 Likes

Hope to OB goes well to fly with you soon.

1 Like

Welcome SFSpaceMan! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with an active and experienced members to chill, have fun and make friends. Hope to see you in the Verse soon.

1 Like

Hello SFSpaceMAN and welcome to ADI! Be sure to check out the cert training that ADI has to offer and take a look at the Ops scheduled on the calendar. These are great places to start. There are a lot if experienced members to tap INTEL from. Be sure to ask questions from them. See you in game!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI SFSpaceMAN. Look forward to flying with you. What aspects of the game are you most interested in right now?

2 Likes

Hello SFSpaceman
Glad to have you aboard hope to see you in vers and talk to you in mumble ever need anything just ask

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI SFSpaceMan! Hope to see you in our ranks soon! We are glad that you chose us as your Star Citizen home! You are almost there with a Forum Introduction here and your primary (and only) affiliation with us in RSI. All you need to do now is speak with us in Mumble. If you need any assistance, that’s what we are here for or at least one of the reasons any way … lol.

See you in the Verse!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI SFSpaceMAN. Once your mumble is all set up and going, I shall see you in the verse soon.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI SFSpaceMan :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Spaceman, if you are looking for adventure does that mean you want to be an explorer in game?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI SFSpaceMAN! What part of Star Citizen are you looking forward to the most? Glad to have you and looking forward to flying with you.

2 Likes

SFSpaceMAN,

Glad to have you! You will find ADI a great place to hang your hat. Look forward to hanging out in mumble and the 'verse! :slight_smile:

• R3NDITI0N
2 Likes

Hey SFSpaceMAN, welcome to ADI! you made the right choice picking us as your org I assure you, I look forward to playing with you and talking to you on mumble!

2 Likes

Welcome, SFSpaceman! Great to have you with us. Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for lovley welcome and cant wait for weekend off to jump in the game, and I could say my biggest intrest in a game is Fleet Securty roll …
Thx again and c u all soon…

Welcome to ADI. looking forward to flying with you!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI SFSpaceman =D, i see you in the verse

1 Like

Hello SFSpaceMan and welcome,

What ships do you currently have? and which ones will you be building towards?

See you in the 'verse!

Hi Cauzway , I have Aurora LN , and planing to upgrade for Avenger soon. Then will try to find LIT on gray trade and get my self one of hornets and my be one of a gunships and last ships and the goal for the end will be U-BOAT POLARIS.

SFSpaceman,

Welcome aboard man, I look forward to hanging out. Let me know if you need anything.

Honorspren

1 Like