Setie_the1st

Hi, New to the game and ADI. I am also new to being part of an org a bunch of new experiences await. Glad to be part of this. Long time geek getting back in to gaming. See you in the Universe

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, @Setie_the1st! Glad you chose ADI as your first org; let us know if you have any questions!

Welcome! Let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome @Setie_the1st !

Glad to have you in the Org. If you have any questions just let me know. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI! You are in for a fantastic time with us, and there are many willing hands to help you learn. Don’t hesitate to ask to join in with us in whatever we are doing, or even to ask if anyone wants to join you in your plans. The answer will almost always be a yes :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

Hey @Setie_the1st,

Welcome to ADI! Welcome back to Star Citizen, and will hopefully see you in verse.

@Setie_the1st,

Welcome to ADI.

Your best bet for new experiences in Star Citizen is to join us on mumble in Star Citizen > Public Gaming. There are members playing Star Citizen throughout most hours of the day. After that make sure you stay tuned into Discord and the forums for official operations. I will see you verseside.

Hi Setie, welcome back to the game and welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI @Setie_the1st! As a fellow new guy, I would recommend jumping into the basic certs. Those basic certs have some nuggets for success built into them. Hope to hang with you in the Verse.

welcome setie! You’re gonna love it here! So many great folks! Can’t wait to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. I recommend getting on Mumble if you have any questions or just want to hang out. Hope to see you there.

Hi Setie, Welcome to ADI! You pick a great org to join. See you in the verse.

Howdy!

Glad to have you here and a part of our team, I hope to see you around in the 'Verse soon!
Orgs are a great way to make friends, so no bad choices made there.

Hey Setie! Welcome to SC and ADI! Glad to have you onboard!

Welcome to ADI Setie_the1st. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome @Setie_the1st! You couldn’t ask for a more welcoming group to help you get into the game. I’ve recently gotten back into it as well and my first day these folks had me flying and fighting (and going to prison? Long story, lol.) So, catch us on mumble and we’ll see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Setie! How many Setie’s are there exactly?

“There can be only one.”

Hey there @Setie_the1st and welcome to the org, hope to see you in the verse