Sen (Wolf_301)

Hello everyone, thanks for addition into the group. Look forward to meeting everyone. New to Star as well so any advice and help is always appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Wolf! You picked a good home. Look forward to flying with you.

1 Like

Hey there Sen, welcome to ADI. Glad you joined up and hope you enjoy your stay. ADI has a lot to do and is a great place to learn.

Welcome to ADI Wolf! Hope your onboarding was relatively painless. Like I was sayin’ we do all kinds of fun ops ‘n such. Just chompin’ at the bit, waitin’ for 3.5 to drop to PU. o7!

Welcome aboard to ADI Wolf! What ship(s) do you have or plan to get? What do you want to do in ADI? This way, we can offer advise. This is a great Star Citizen home and see you soon in the Verse!

Weclome to ADI Wolf! Feel free to ask for any advice, plenty of helpful people here. Hope to see you out there with us!

Welcome Wolf_301! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. What ships are you flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI and see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Wolf. You will find that ADI is a great org for players starting out in SC. We have many many experienced players, any one of whom will help you with whatever your question is. There’s a real mentoring spirit here in ADI so don’t be shy, jump on a Mumble channel, chat in Discord or comment on the posts here on our forums. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI wolf! I’d be happy to help out. The best advice I can give you is to remember it’s an alpha. The stability has gotten a lot better over the last two years but you’ll still have issues, just be patient. Otherwise I’d be happy to help with any questions or see you around in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Wolf, and I hope you find what your looking for in ADI! Feel free to reach our to the members with any questions you may have and check out the cert training when back up and running. See you in game!

Hey Wolf, Welcome to ADI. Hope to be flying with you in the verse soon. :grinning:

Welcome to ADI Wolf_301 :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Greetings Wolf and welcome aboard here at ADI, glad to have you here! I’m looking forward to meeting you and flying with you soon here in the 'verse.

Thanks much everyone. Really appreciate the welcomes! I have to admit my introduction was really bad but it was on the fly during boarding, (Big thanks for the help and support from ADI staff on that process. Really appreciate that.)
Out of the gate I will admit im not a huge gamer,I own a tech company and am American living in New Zealand. I was a huge fan of the space simulation game Independence war and piloting the Dreadnaught CNV-301. Fast forward to a few years ago I had some downtime between projects and thought it might be fun to loose my self in some space sim again. That dropped me smack center of Elite Dangerous and have been bounty hunting ever sense. Kept an eye on Star Citizen for a while and thought it a good time to give it a run. Not long after got an invite to ADI. checked out the options to the other invites and, well, here I am. New to the game, new to the group working my way through. Not new to Simulators, nor structured rank and file. Have a history in that as well.
At anyrate, enough of my late time ramble , thanks again, and look forward to meeting up with you.
Cheers!

Good to have you in the org!
I’m sure someone will have an answer for most questions you may have.
The new 3.5 patch should be dropping soon so its a good time to be getting into the game.
Looking forward to flying with you in the verse.

Hallo Wolf and welcome to Atlas and to Star Citizen! If you need a hand feel free to ask in Discord,Mumble, or here in the forums! Always tell people to call for backup when you need it :slight_smile:

Good to have you Wolf! Look forward to flying with you

Welcome Wolf to ADI, see you in the verse