Seasonal Greets Y'all

Hey there Sabine - welcome to the ADI community!
Aloha and Seasons greetings to you too - I’m going to venture a guess you may be from Hawaii - full disclosure - 100% haole here, but wife is from Hawaii.

If you haven’t done so already, hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Any time - looking forward to seeing you on our sever - don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns!

Howdy Sabine1! Welcome. I look forward to meeting you :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Sabine1!

I won’t recap everything Infandus already hit you with, I’ll just say Aloha and we look forward to getting to play with you!

Cheers!

Welcome to the team Sabine1!

I hope to play with you soon.

Cheers!

Welcome to ADI Sabine1. Good to have you

Welcome Sabine1!

I feel like my holidays (in Wisconsin) are probably a wee bit different than yours being in Hawaii… I wouldn’t mind seeing a Hawaiian Christmas though.

Anyways, welcome to the family and as I offer to every new recruit, if you are looking for someone to pew pew with, hit me up on Mumble or Discord!

Welcome! Looking forward to meeting you!

Welcome Sabine1!

Thank you for your interest in ADI and for the seasons greetings! How’s the weather in Hawaii? :smiley: Be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continuing to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have…it will help you on in the long run once we really get moving SC wise once more patches are released. Any thoughts as to what division/role you’d like to partake in with ADI?

Everyone else has pretty much covered all the basis, so just let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome Sabine

Morning Sabine1

Saber’s and Hornet’s are good fighter wise, and many people lean more towards Hornet’s, but it’s all about what you plan on doing the most. Be sure to look for a fighter that goes along with whether you’re looking to conduct close or long range type support.