Scionyde/Scionyd3

Hi All,

Just introducing myself as a prospective member looking to join.

Name’s Peter, mid thirties living in New Zealand. Been keeping an eye on start citizen for a while and love seeing how it gets better and more fully realised with every update.

Looking forward to hopefully joining you all and having some great times ingame with some good company.

Hello Scionyd3 and welcome to ADI! Onboarding you now.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard Scionyde!

You’re getting in to the game at a good time as 3.0 is right around the corner and more and more people are getting active in anticipation of that event. We’ve got players all over the world so you’ll be sure to find people near you. Once you get settled in make sure you join the Discord and Mumble whenever you’re online so you can keep up with what’s going on in the org and get to know your fellow members.

Hello Scionyd3,

I think you’ll find ADI is a great place to be for those of us waiting for Star Citizen. Check out one of our flight nights and get to know some of the people here. They’re awesome! Look forward to getting to know you better in the future. Be sure to hop in mumble too to learn more. All the best

Welcome Scionyde! Good to see folks from around the world come together and have fun. When not playing Star Citizen and while waiting for the big 3.0 to drop there are many other games you can join the org in playing. Glad to have you aboard.

Hi and welcome @Scionyd3 to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon