Schrodinger's Introduction.

Hello everyone. I’m not much for introductions. Found this group via Hellion Server requiring a password, then realized this is also a Star Citizen group which helped in the process. I may be a pain to get ahold of since 90% of my gaming time is dedicated to Star Trek Online until SC3.0 hits, unless I can find a decent Hellion server not full of trolls. That is all.

Sorry, no Spock puns at this time.

Hi and welcome @Schrodinger to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well we have a Hellion that is ADI only so you’ll be alright on there well hope to see you soon

Welcome to ADI Schrödinger! I hope to see you in ARK and SC later on as well! Feel free to ask us if you want to know something about our other games or ADI. See you in mumble!

Hey there Schrodinger - welcome to the ADI community.
Its great to hear that you found us through Hellion.

Once we get your application processed and squared away (and your onboarding complete) you will have full access to our Hellion server (which is guaranteed to be 100% troll free!).

If you have any questions or concerns while you are here, dont hesitate to reach out to me or any other team lead. We should be able to get you squared away on most things!

Welcome again and I look forward to seeing you around mumble!

Hello Schrodinger,

Nice you join the organisation. Welcome to ADI. Hellion seems to be a nice game. Personally I don t play Hellion, at least now. We are mainly focusing on SC and we organise some flight nights on the week end. You can join us in discord or mumble for more infos and meetings. There you can get help, support or nice conversations about the sins of life.

See you soon

Welcome to ADI. Great to see some Star Trek Fans. Will look forward to flying with you in 3.0.

Schrodinger - we need you to join the org on RSI and set your names to conform to the naming policy before I can process your onboarding. Please complete this ASAP and notify me as such.

Welcome to ADI. Always down to fly I try and get on Friday nights 9pm USA CST feel free to hit me up on mumble!