Sayya

Name is Sayya no matter where you find me.

I have been playing games since before the first PC… all the way back to Pong. Yes, I am that old :stuck_out_tongue:

Most recent games… Ark, EVE, and Rift.

I stick with games I like for a very long time. Longest so far was 8 years.

I dont like drama, and dont cause any either. Just enjoy playing.

My loves are exploration, and well… mining yeah. Hopefully I can find a good niche.

NICE! It’s good to have some other old farts around. I cut my teeth on Intellivision waaaay back in the day!

It’s good to have you and I look forward to getting a chance to chat with you in mumble!

Hahaha… ok, old fart it is. :slight_smile:

I suspect a good number of us are of that generation. I was around for the very first pong game too :smiley:

Anyhow be sure to pop by on mumble if you haven’t already so we can finish your onboarding. :slight_smile:

Welcome Sayya,

awesome to have another old timer on board :laughing: NeonSamuri’s right, there’s a good group of us that are from that generation, so you’re in good company! We’re glad to have you on board and thank you for your interest in ADI! I look forward to seeing and playing with you in game. Be sure to hop into Mumble from time to time to familiarize your’re self with a few of our many ADI members. Hope to see you at next weeks Friday night flight night. Once again, great to have you!

-Hyndrosa1