SayuriYuto

Hello Guys :slight_smile:

Im SayuriYuto (Sandra)
I’m 17 Years old and playing games since 8 Years.
At the moment im in an apprenticeship as electrician.

I’ve play other games like Counterstrike; Global Offensive, Hearoes of the Storm, World of Tanks and some strategy shooter :slight_smile: Some others on console too :wink:

I would be glad to see u soon ingame.

Greetings from switzerland

Welcome SayuriYuto,

And thank you for your interest in ADI! We’re looking forward to playing with you as well…good news is, we have many folks from Switzerland who are members of ADI, so you’re in good company location wise lol. :wink: Be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continuing to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially once we get into the 3.0 mix of things. What division/role are you looking to partake in with ADI/SC?

I’ll let some of our other members bring you up to speed with a few of the games ADI is also backing/playing ATM while we wait for a little more progression from SC…be sure to check them out. Just let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries SayuriYuto!

We have gotten a few other people from Switzerland lately and that is fantastic, I love seeing our European membership grow! I look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Hello Sandra and welcome to the family.

I had the pleasure to talk to you earlier today and I know you will like it here.
Also you are from switzerland :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything.

Hope to see you soon for your onboarding, since you didn’t have the time for it today.

Grüessli us de Schwiiz

Hello Sandra,

Welcome to ADI! It’s exciting to have new members and I’m very glad you are here. Please le me know if I can assist you in any way while you are preparing to complete the application process. What career do you plan to taker on in the game? Are you interested in exploration, mining, Commerce, maybe combat? We offer these and many more here. What ship(s) are you currently flying in S.C.?
Hope to see you online soon.