Sarge05 Checking in

Hello there,

I’m Sarge, I have been doing online gamming since WOW, I love online gaming and running online missions. My friend introduced me to ADI and I am very hopeful to join a solid organization that can help make Star Citizen a fantastic game for years to come. I have a very technical background and love technology.

Hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome Sarge.

I understand that you would like the hammerhead and Polaris, both very nice ships.

Welcome to ADI Sarge! You definitely chose the right org to take full advantage of everything Star Citizen has to offer! You’ll also find that ADI has it’s fair share of members with technical backgrounds, I’m personally studying Electrical Engineering. I look forward to seeing you around the verse!

Hey Sarge! Great name! Welcome to ADI! I hope you consider joining us. We can help you with your gameplay and give you a great SC experience! Let us know if you have any questions!

Welcome to Atlas, Sarge. Wow was a fine game, that took me to mmorpg the first time. After that the journey went over Vanguard, Age of Conan, Lord of the Rings… And now I am here. Have a fine time in our organization

Welcome aboard Sarge! Good to have you with us.

Welcome Sarge! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Sarge. I’m glad you joined the team. I think we’re going to have a lot of fun.

Yes, I am very much looking forward to when they release the Polaris.

Hallo and welcome Sarge! You’ll fit right in with an enjoyment of cooperative flight crews,pilots, marines, and an active community. Plus you’ll never lack for discussion of science and tech around the channels! If you’ve questions or need a hand with something we always encourage people to speak up and ask in the forums,discord, or mumble.

Welcome Sarge to the org. I see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI Sarge!

Welcome to ADI, Sarge! Glad you friend pointed you in our direction and I hope we meet your expectations. We seem to attract very technical people but that may just be because we take a professional approach to being organized. After all, anything worth doing is worth doing right. I hope to see you around, soon!

Welcome aboard to ADI Sarge! Make sure to review the calendar for upcoming meetings and events. We hope you like ADI as much as we do! See you soon in the verse!