Saradome

Hey there! I’m Saradome, Hopefully a new recruit to y’all’s Organization. I am still fairly new to the game and for a lack of better words fairly rough around the edges. I am so excited to potentially become a part of a such an amazing group.

Hello Saradome,

welcome to ADI.
If you need help or having questions about the game or the org, feel free to join us in discord and mumble, we will be glad to help and assist you. Take a seat, get your drink and have fun.

See you soon around the verse and at the bar.

Welcome, Saradome! Great to have you with us. I wouldn’t worry about being new and “rough around the edges,” as we all start at some point. We’ll show yat the ins and outs of how the game works and help ya out where we can. Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

Welcome to ADI Saradome. We all started somewhere with SC and the beginning can be a little hard to figure at times. That’s what a great org is for and you have found one in ADI. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Hello there and welcome!

So what exactly are you interested in SC? What ships do you have, or want to get?

Let me know if you need help learning the game.

See you in the verse!

Hello Saradome and welcome to ADI! I think you will find a lot of people, here in ADI, that are new to SC, as well. There are also a lot of veteran players that would be happy to help, all you have to do is ask! See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, Saradome! You have come to the right place if you are looking for cooperative gameplay. We group up on mumble just about every night. We also have large scale missions on most weekends. Getting involved is the best way to learn if you are still new to the game. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to ADI Saradome. Don’t shy away from asking the team about ships and other unique game tips.

Welcome to ADI Saradome :slight_smile:

It was very nice to talk to you at the onboarding.
Hope you find yourself aaat home here.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome Saradome,

I’m glad you picked ADI. We’re all still a bit rough around the edges with this game. Just when we have something figured out the go and change it on us. So I think your coming to us at a good time. I look forward to teaming up with you.

Honorspren

Welcome to ADI Saradrome! I hope you are one of us soon as well. What are you flying these days?

Welcome Saradome, ADI is glad to have you with us. I’m sure we can work those corners down.

I only have the starter ships unfortunately but I like the idea of the medical stuff that they will be adding hopefully soon. I am currently looking towards the Apollo Medivac.

I am hoping they come out with the Apollo series soon it looks like a pretty cool ship, medical abilities not withstanding.

Hello and welcome Saradome, it’s great to have you here aboard ADI! Make sure you stop by in our mumble server in the Public Gaming channel, we almost always have something going on. Hope to fly with you soon here in the 'verse!

We are happy to accept you into our org Saradome. We are always getting up to something and if you ever want in just come join us on mumble :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Saradome =D, i see you in the verse

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries and to Star Citizen in general! Don’t worry about the rough edges we all start that way so if you need backup or have questions we always encourage people to ask in Mumble,Discord, or here in the forums and someone’ll be able to help out :slight_smile: