Sam_Yeager

Howdy all. My name is Sam. I’m new here so I thought I’d give a brief introduction. I’m a simple guy really. I’m 44, I live in Texas, I’m a police officer (17 years), I served in the Marine Corps (8 years), I have one ex-wife and no kids. I also have a pilots license. Those are the highlights I guess so if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

3 Likes

Sam it was a pleasure speaking with you earlier, Welcome to ADI! I look forward to flying in the verse with you. Here is a link to those basic certs I was telling you about. https://adiclanforum.com/t/basic-certifications/20700

1 Like

Hey Sam, Welcome to ADI.

So yeah building up on @Mr_Potts 's comment the basic certs can be done on your own and in your own time, I would also suggest checking out the calendar on our website to see when the next event is.

Glad you have joined, and if you have any questions just let us know.

1 Like

Hey Sam, Welcome to ADI My Fellow Texan. I hope you were ok during the Snowocalypse and didn’t loose power. Also thanks for you service, I was army myself. Anyway hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome Sam!

Hope to meet you in the Verse soon! What ships are you running?

1 Like

Hey Bacon. Im from the Houston region so it was definitely interesting. My place lost power for three days, but fortunately I got to enjoy the weather from the outside since im a trooper LOL. At least I got to keep my phone charged :smile:

And thank YOU for your service (even if you were only a doggie :wink: )

Ships

Heres a list. I also own a Mole and a Nova tank.

2 Likes

Hello, Sam!

Welcome to ADI! As others have said, be sure to check out the operations and exercises. They are a great way to meet fellow org members and they are also a lot of fun!

1 Like

No small list! Look forward to flying with you soon!

1 Like

Nice to meet you Sam.

I think you’ll fit in great around here, I am new, and I have had a fun time so far, feel comfortable, and I am starting to make friends as far as I can tell :sweat_smile:

Anyway, I think you’ll do just fine. :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI, happy to have you on board! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Sam, welcome to ADI.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Sam_Yeager and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. There are several police officers here in ADI and more than a few marines. I myself am a retired Canadian mountie (33 yrs). I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Respect. Look forward to seeing you out there.

Welcome, Sam! Thanks for your service then and now!

1 Like