salutations

Sennastin Mamer is the name exploring new worlds is the game.

cheesy right? but honestly im pretty excited about the new places we can discover the battles we will face and the money we can make. i am hopeful to work with all of you and help out as best as i can.

TO new frontiers and new Discoveries.

-Sennastin Mamer

Hello Sennastin. Welcome to ADI. I had a good time chatting with you today.

Exploration sounds like one of your goals, and ADI certainly needs explorers. The data they gather is utilized by every other division, providing new areas for ADI to operate. Hopefully you can discover new frontiers with us.

Glad to have you on board.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Sennastin!

Hi and welcome @Sennastin to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hi Sennastian,

It’s great to have you with us. Like you, I’m looking forward to the exploration and economic side of SC. There will all kinds of interesting ships, weapons, and gear to buy that will really add to the game world. I hope you get settled in here at ADI. Don’t hesitate to ask if you need anything. Thanks

Hello Sennastian,

Welcome to ADI,
we ve met shortly in mumble, glad you like to be one of us and discovering new worlds for you and your teammates.
Be present in discord and mumble and you will not miss any funny conversations or important infos about the game or the org.

Fly safe and we meet us soon at one bar on a new discovered planet.

Welcome to ADI Sennastin. It is good to have another explorer with us. I love exploration and that comes with it so I am sure we will get along wonderfully. See you around the 'verse!

Greetings Sennastin Mamer!

Welcome to ADI. Hope it has been smooth sailing for you so far. I look forward to discovering new places in different spaces. While we are all waiting for 3.0 I was wondering what other games you have been enjoying lately. I have been playing Destiny 2 and a few others. Again welcome to ADI and I look forward to talking with you soon.

Hey Sennastin, welcome to ADI. You sure have that right. Star Citizen IS much better shared with friends. Over the years every MMO I have played has been greatly enhanced by joining a group. I’m glad you found the right one. We here at ADI are in a great position to be a prominent org in Star Citizen. see you in the PU>

welcome to ADI Sennastin exploration will be a very exciting part of the game and give us all of the info we need and be the tip of our spear as we move across the universe. looking forward to seeing you in game.