SaluqLeusten

Greetings, I am a 13 year Eve Online pilot that spent most of my time in null-sec player owned space as a fast tackle pilot for Test Alliance and I look forward to forging new friendships with new and old players as we strive to improve everyday and in every way.

Welcome in

Welcome to the org!

Welcome to ADI @SaluqLeusten.

Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside! :slight_smile:
Cheers,
SirToadie

Welcome to ADI SaluqLeusten. I never played Eve, though I know a few. I’m glad you joined the team.

Hey SaluqLeusten,

Welcome to the org!

Always good to see fellow Eve pilots, even though you were not in Horde :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to ADI. I’m sure that @3 years of experience will be useful.

Hi @SaluqLeusten,

Welcome to ADI.

It is always great getting more eve players to join our ranks. Especially with extended experience from operating in null-sec and operating together as team in the fast spaced direct action which make up Eve PVP.

Star Citizen is so far quite different from EVE Online and I am curios, what do you like doing the most in Star Citizen?

Welcome to ADI. Looking forward to flying with you!

Welcome to ADI! Mumble will become your second home while playing, great place to ask questions when stuck on something or just to chat while space trucking. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, SaluqLeusten, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Hi SaluqLeusten
Welcome to ADI hope to fly with you verse side soon.

Welcome! While we spoke briefly, look forward to flying with you!

Welcome to ADI team SaluqL. Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any training or org ops that interest you. See you in mumble.