Rythis

Hello world! I’m excited to join ADI. I’m a casual gamer with some FPS and strategy-based gaming experiences. I’d love to be a Science Officer at ADI, although I’d be fine filling some other roles, too. I have no preference over whether I end up as crew or piloting a
small ship. The benefit of a small ship would be that I could realistically buy it myself. I’d love to get a Sen or Herald in the future.

Filling multiple positions is also something I’d enjoy. Preferably at least one would be a combat position and one would be one I can make credits doing outside of combat, such as a Science Officer (an out-of-combat profession) and E-War Pilot (combat position). I currently own an Avenger Titan.

Hope to see some of you around the 'Verse!

Welcome Rythis, great to have you on board. Scientists are always nice to have around, and it definitely sounds like some cross training is in your future with your desire to feel out what’s going to suit you best. I look forward to seeing and playing with you in game! Be sure to hop into Mumble from time to time to familiarize your’re self with a few people…it helps definitely helps. Again, great to have you!

-Hyndrosa1