RyderUnkn

Hi, I’m RyderUnkn.
I’m from Tn. I started playing games on pc a couple of years ago. I have mostly been playing mmorpg’s; Star Trek, FFXIV, Rift, GW2, ESO, etc. I consider myself a laid back individual who is a team player. I’m always looking for a challenge. I like helping out other players a lot. I kind of get a kick out of it. I am currently serving in the National Guard( for 2 years now). It would be great to become a prospective member of your organization.

Hi RyderUnkn,

Welcome to ADI. It sounds like you will fit right in here. What division did you end up joining? Hope to see you in mumble and the Verse soon.

Welcome to ADI, I think you found a great place for yourself it’s really fun group of people that all do their best to help each other out. Feel free to jump in mumble and look me up always down the fly.

Hey Ryder! Glad you were able to get your mic situation figured out. It was great talking to you before your onboarding. Get involved with the rest of the members on discord, mumble, and the forums. There is always something going on and don’t hesitate to jump right in. See you around the verse!

Hello RyderUnkn! welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, glad to have you with us, THANK YOU for your service, I am former Army, sounds like you will fit right in here, lots to do! make sure to get on Mumble and get to know everyone, and don’t hesitate to ask any questions, feel free to look me up! see you in the Verse’

Hello RyderUnkn, welcome to ADI! What aspects of SC are you most looking forward to? If you’ve got questions feel free to PM us. Welcome!

Hello RyderUnkn, welcome to ADI. I think you will find plenty of good people to play with here. Thank you for your service. I look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Hello, and welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

So many members who are serving currently, or have so you definitely will fit in. I hope you enjoy your stay with us and find what you expected.

Welcome