RSI: spartanhardcore

Looking forward to playing alongside active members and learning the ropes.

RSI: spartanhardcore

1 Like

Welcome aboard, @spartanhardcore !

Great to have you here!

Just a heads up - all new members are required to have their names uniform across RSI (moniker and handle), our forums (here), and on Mumble.
Discord sorts itself out once you’re onboarded.

So thanks in advance for tweaking those ASAP!

Also- I saw that you just hopped on Mumble and nobody was available to assist. Try again soon if you’re European? Or if in the US, at around 4pm Central (aka “ADI time” on the calendar of this website).
More folk will be on soon.

Thanks!

After that- DO try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so you don’t miss out on activities!
See ya soon!

:smile:

Hi there! It’s great to have you as a new member of Atlas Defense Industries and the Star Citizen community. We’re excited to have you join us and can’t wait to see all the adventures you’ll have in the game.

As a fellow gamer, I know how important it is to feel like you’re part of a community of like-minded individuals. That’s why Atlas Defense Industries is such a special place - we’re a tight-knit group of players who enjoy exploring the universe together and helping each other out along the way.

If you ever have any questions or need any help getting started in Star Citizen, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re all here to support each other and make the most of our gaming experience.

So once again, welcome to Atlas Defense Industries and Star Citizen! We’re thrilled to have you on board and look forward to flying with you soon.

Hello,

Glad to have you with ADI, look forward to seeing you game with us and have a good time. The group is pretty unique in the fact they welcome everyone and no question is silly or deemed unimportant. Hopefully you will enjoy the experience as much as I have and get some good times and memories in. Looking forward to seeing you in game!

Welcome to ADI! I look forward to flying with you soon.