RossRanger

Hello,

I’ve recently begun my journey with Star Citizen and found out that I can benefit others in the gaming community with my expertise. First, I’m a player of first shooter games like Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, and Counter Strike Go. Of course, I’ve been playing CS since it first launched back in the 2000’s. Second I’m a huge fan and player of strategy game RTS and Turn-By-Turn. Whenever I play a strategic game it puts me in my chess mindset. With these two in mind, I strongly believe I can do great things for others and myself in Star Citizen.

Thanks

Hello RossRanger,

Good to have an old FPS veteran join us. I see that you are in an onboarding right now. Hope to see you in the verse with us soon. Cheers

Hi and welcome @RossRanger to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hey @RossRanger

Welcome to the ADI Family. Glad to see another shooter games person. Especially CS:GO! I would be glad to play some of those games you listed with you. And of course flying with you in the PU.
Looking forward to meet you on mumble.

Greetings from Switzerland

Hey Ross!

I think your solid shooter background will be fun in ground combat applications. I’ve leaned toward Star Marine play myself, so I’m sure we will be shoulder to shoulder on the battlefield soon enough! We play other games all day as well, so Planetside 2, War Thunder, Hellion, and even Minecraft play is ongoing among other stuff, and we also just hang out. Come hang out in mumble!

-Dekk

Hello RossRanger,

Welcome to ADI. Glad you join our organisation. A FPS veteran is always a good benefit for our marines troops. If you need a wingman or have any questions about SC or just want a smalltalk, join us in discord or mumble.

See you in the verse or at kareah

Hey there Ross - welcome to the ADI community from a fellow FPS nut.
Dont hesitate to join me in mumble if you see me in a game you are interested in!