RimWolf, New Applicant here

Hello everyone. Looking for a group to have fun with in game. Have an interest in most aspects of the game, especially FPS and Fleet combat. While subject to change, my current fleet line-up includes a Sabre, Harbinger, Cutlass Blue and a Polaris.

I’ve been a long time backer of the game; but, it has been a while since I’ve actively played. Been waiting for the game to get a bit more fleshed out. In some ways I’m essentially a newbie again. Looking forward to learning from you guys.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI RimWolf, glad to have you! Nice spread of ships there! I personally can’t wait for the Harbinger to drop in 3.7. If you have any questions about ADI or some of the recent changes to Star Citizen feel free to ask, we’ll be happy to answer them! I look forward to flying with you around the verse!

Hello and welcome to ADI RimWolf, i hope you have a great time here with us. hope to see you flying around the verse soon.

Hello RimWolf, welcome to ADI. This is a good group of people to play with. Both FPS and Fleet combat are fun aspects of the game. You picked a good point to come back to the game. Alot of positive changes are happening. Hope to see you soon in the verse!

Hey RimWolf! It was probably a good idea to wait until the game got a bit more fleshed out. You’d be surprised how many others are doing the same thing!
Still plenty of ways to go, but there is tons of fun to be had with the members here if you’re looking for a group to play with.
Happy to see you with us and hope to catch you in the verse soon!

Hi RimWolf and welcome to ADI. The game is definitely moved on a lot from when I first started and we’re all getting used to the new systems as they come online. Love your fleet line-up and I hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome RimWolf! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome RimWolf, We are honored you have chosen us here at ADI. Always looking for good pilots to keep us miners safe! Plenty of very experienced players here to aid you out of the newbie stages that I often find myself in as well. See you out there!

Welcome aboard RimWolf! Glad to have you with us.

Hey there RimWolf, glad you decided on ADI as your org of choice, you will have a lot of fun with us!

RimWolf, always great to have a long time backer join- an active, dedicated org is the best way to experience SC and that is what you have found with ADI. We are really pushing what can be done in game right now. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Hey wolf, I’ve been in the same boat as ya. My account is from back in 2012 when the original info came out but I haven’t been too active in game. Brief spells here and there when the new features come out. I’m scared to fly my 890 alone but if you ever want to go for a cruise feel free to hit me up.

Welcome RimWolf. I have a cutlass black. What interested you about the cutlass blue?

Glad you are joining us.
I took a huge break from the game as well before this year and they had added so much.
See you around the verse!

I got the blue with my original game package when it and the red first came out. At least originally, the Cutlass Blue was advertised as an up armored, upgunned, high performance version of the Cutlass. Essentially, it is the equivalent of a super charged SWAT van with a high end appearance package.

I’m hoping that prisoner cells won’t take up too much space; or can either be removed or used as troop seats.

Welcome to ADI RimWolf. I’m glad you chose to join our team. I look forward to playing with you.

Welcome at Atlas and have fun here. Actually, Star Citizen has a more or less steep learning parable. Just wait until the next patch, and you have to get used to new short cuts, new game technique and revised gaming functions

Welcome back to Star Citizen RimWolf, and to ADI. Loads of new content to explore and the next patch will have even more.

Welcome RimWolf to the ADI Web Portal. If you need assistance with onboarding, leave a message here or review the Join tab instructions here on the website. Look forward to having you join our ranks.

welcome my friend. Hope to fly with you soon