Richard_Gray

Mostly interested in M&S I think. Going to try to help crew a mining vessel and see how that turns out. Currently I have a C8X Pisces, 315P, Arrow, and Hull B.

Hello Richard, welcome. I started in Commerce and Transport but find my self doing Fleet Security which both are fun. There is a little of something for everyone so take your time, enjoy the game and we will see you in the verse, mumble or in an OP. Again, Welcome.

Hi Richard, Welcome to the group, Glad you joined us. I love mining, makes good money. Would love to do some mining runs with you. See you in the verse.

Welcome to the team

Welcome Richard, glad to finally have you in ADI :wink: We’ll get out and do some mining soon.

Hi there Richard and welcome to the corp. A miner sounds great, see you around in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Richard! It looks like you have a very good base set of ships to cover a wide variety of game play. please let us know if you need help with anything.

Hi Richard,
Welcome to ADI!

Hey there buddy. Welcome to ADI. I’m happy to have you with us. MS is a fun category and there’s lots of info to be learned. I myself had been playing a lot previously and only recently switched to bounties. Let me know if you ever need a partner to crack them rocks. Your fleet is cool. The Pisces is a dear ship to me, it looks sleek and flies well.

Hi Richard_Gray, Welcome to ADI! I share your interest in mining. My first contribution to SC was the Orion, capital mining ship. Since it doesn’t exist I also picked up a Prospector and MOLE. Oh, and a Reclaimer. I look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Richard_Gray! ADI has many paths to have great fun in. We have plenty of MOLE captains that would love some extra help aboard their vessels. Hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome aboard, Richard! I am a Richard myself. Represent! Mining is a solid almost completely risk-free way to build capital. Once they implement cargo persistence trade will be much less risky than it is now. See you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI! Mining is somehow a very relaxing way to unwind after a long day. Lots of fun in a group as well. I have a 315P as well and it’s one of my favourite ships. Look forward to flying with you! See you in the verse!

Hi Richard and welcome to ADI! The 315P is such a great little ship, one of my favs!! Hope to meet you in Mumble sometime :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI!
You have a nice little fleet there =)
Hope to see you in the verse soon!

Welcome to ADI Richard_Gray. I’m glad you joined the team.