Reventrant

Good Evening,
I’m a new recruit who is excited to join such a large, dedicated group of people. I’ve been online gaming since UO Beta and I’ve played pretty much everything in between.

Welcome Aboard Reventrant !

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am conformable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

It was a great pleasure talking to you tonight and finding out you Played Ultima Online!

‘Rel Sanct!’ I cast upon you and hope your onboarding goes smoothly!

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Reventrant !

Hi Reventrant,

Welcome to ADI indeed dedicated we are to the best space sim ever!
C u in the verse and on mumble.

Bye Changenl

Hi Reventrant, welcome aboard! I am Marcko one of the Prospects here at Atlas Defense Industries, if you have any questions feel free to look me up here, on mumble or Discord, maybe even in the PTU, take care!

Hello Reventrat,

Welcome to ADI! I’m glad you’re here. ADI is a great community of committed players. Be sure to hop on mumble and play some games with us to play SC alpha or other games while more content is released. I’m looking forward to seeing you around. All the best to you as you get settled in

Welcome!

Welcome to ADI Reventrant, what are you looking forward to doing the most in game. I’m more of a fighter pilot my self. if you have any questions feel free to send me a message. See you around.