Returning member!

Hello I’m Arkallev used to play with ADI a lot so I dunno if any of you will remember me but I drifted away from the game about a year ago, looking to get back into it and back into the ranks of ADI and join in on some operations!

1 Like

Hi Arkallev

Welcome Back, do hope into mumble some time and join us in some unorganized game play… There is usually some one up to some thing.

1 Like

Welcome back @Arkallev! Glad you decided to give it another go

1 Like

Welcome back Arkellev. Lots of new faces here in the last year and I’m one of them. Been playing a couple of months now, and I’m on just about every day. See you in the verse,
Hercules

1 Like

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing you out there in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome back @Arkallev. I’ve only been around for a couple months, but I’m looking forward to meeting you.

1 Like

Welcome Back! I’m fairly new but I definitely look forward to meeting you out in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome back Arkallev. I’m glad you’re returning, especially to operations which is my hands down favourite part of the game. I look forward to running ops with you soon.

1 Like

Welcome back! I hope the break was relaxing. Lots has happened in the last year, so lots of exciting things to check out. See you in the verse!

1 Like