Reln, Hello!

Hey everyone,

I was recently recruited by Spikelite via Spectrum. I live in California and have an odd schedule. I am a Police Officer and am on a Swat team, which makes my schedule fairly crazy at times. I am interested in a lot of things the org offers including Fleet Sec, PCS, Exploration, and Commerce and Transportation.

Welcome!! Onboarding you now :smiley:

Hi @Reln

Welcome to ADI. I live in California as well and let me thank you for what you do. I was a combat medic for 4 years (no deployments unfortunately) and would love to be a tactical medic for law enforcement but sadly/luckily there is no demand in my county. Be sure to join us on mumble! We also have flight nights every Friday so if your schedule has an opening we would love to see you join us. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Reln. Schedule should not be a problem. You will find people in mumble at nearly all hours playing some thing. See you in the mumbles

Hello there and welcome to ADI. Glad to have you around. :slight_smile:

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Reln!

It was good speaking with you yesterday and I look forward to seeing you around the verse’!

Welcome to the Org ReIn!

Believe it or not, we actually have a few other members who are/were in Law Enforcement as well! I’m sure you’ll be a great asset to the Org, regardless of which division or role you choose to pursue. If you ever have any questions or issues, please don’t hesitate to jump on mumble or discord to look for assistance. Feel free to contact me directly as well and I can do my best to help solve your issue.

Thanks for what you do, and again welcome! See you in the 'Verse!

Hi and welcome @Reln to ADI glad to see you on board and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome aboard!