RedWing96

Hi my name is RedWing96! I just got into Star Citizen and I really like the whole aspect of exploring the universe with friends. I would like to try out for the Security Division, I’ve played Battlefield, Battlefront, Escape From Tarkov, Halo and more. I hope to also prove myself as a reliable member of this team!
Cheers!
RedWing96

1 Like

welcome to ADI!

We’re glad to have you here and hope you have fun flying with us!

See you in the 'Verse

1 Like

Welcome to ADI RedWing96. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s org ops. They’re my favourite part of the game.

1 Like

Hi RedWing96! You’ll find a ton of allies to team up with in the 'verse here. Given your love of FPS games, you might be interested in the ADI Tactical FPS night - Security Division is heavily represented there.

1 Like

Hello redwing, welcome to ADI. What ship did you get ? looking forward to flying with you in the verse. Sharpe.

1 Like

Hi RedWing, welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Hey sorry for the late reply! But I am flying the Avenger Titan, just upgraded from the Mustang Alpha

1 Like

Welcome to the best Org in the 'verse RedWing. See you out there.
Hercules

Hi RedWing96 and Welcome to ADI,

Oh yeah I’m really hoping that there will be a Star Trek feel to the whole exploration saga but it’s just too early to tell (hyped up)

I see from the list provided FPS games are your natural go to. I recently got my hands on Halo as I missed a good campaign story, so far it didn’t disappoint.

Anys Welcome to ADI and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask us! :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI RedWing96 :slight_smile: