RedPandaExpress's intro

Hi, I own a 325A and hope on starting a contruction buisness later in the development process

welcome, I love origin ships myself. Do you have a pioneer ship for construction?

@RedPandaExpress, welcome to ADI. The 325A is always a good place to get started. There are a good number of us that excited for the planet side construction aspect of the game so you are among kindred spirits. Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse.

I do not but, I know someone who does

Thats a good friend then :wink:

Welcome to ADI RedPanda. I’m more into MISC ships myself but I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Welcome to the team, Panda! The 325A is a great ship that should serve you well. Which division did you sign up for?

Welcome, RedPanda, glad to have you aboard! The 325A is a great overall ship, have owned one myself. If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome RedPandaExpress! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

private contractor services, bounty hunter

Nice, welcome to the team. sure you will find a lot of builders here so great you joined!

Welcome aboard RedPandaExpress, Good to have you with us.

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you with us

Welcome to ADI! See ya in the verse!!

Welcome, RedPandaExpress! The 325a is an excellent choice. I am a little biased since I can admit that I am an origin fanboy. I take it that you are interested in someday owning a Pioneer if you are considering construction in the game. It is going to be interesting to see how that gets implemented. Again, welcome to ADI and I will see you around!

yes after purchase persistence and it is released, I will purchase the ship

1 Like

Evening Express and welcome to Atlas! Construction eh? Sounds like a Pioneer may be in your future then! Hope you get it as it seems like a really fun and challenging facet of Star Citizen.

Welcome RedPandaExpress to the team! Definitely interested in the same. look forward to this aspect with you.

Hello and welcome in the team, Red