RealCaliber

welcome to the org m8, see ya on mumble.

onboarded and good to go.

Hey there RealCaliber - welcome to the ADI community!

It looks like ztrexx already got you onboarded, so I hope to see you around mumble ad discord.

If you find you have any questions or concerns while you are here, dont hesitate to reach out to a staff member. They can either give you the answer you are looking for or refer you to the appropriate person who can.

Also - if you are free tomorrow (Friday) evening - try to make it out to Friday Flight Night. Its a weekly event that brings ADI players together for some coordinated gaming in the Star Citizen mini-PU. Unfortunately, I wont be able to make it this week (I have a wedding to go to), but we have had some great turnouts recently and its a great way to get to know some staff members and some of the more active ADI members.

Welcome again and hope to see you around!

Hello RealCaliber, welcome to ADI! :slight_smile:

Hey RealCaliber,

We’re very excited to have you! Hopefully you made our Friday night flight night last evening, and if not, we hope to see you next week. I just wanted to take a minute to say welcome on behalf of our many of our members! It looks like you’re all good to go which is also great! Any thought as to what division or class your interested in?

Once you get situated, continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re very happy to have you as part of the family!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome RealCaliber

When you have some time to get your game on, make sure you jump in with us in any games we’re playing that you’re interested.

Look forward to meeting you!