Ready to save some lives

Hey y’all. F13Tweak here, happy to be joining ADI in the Mission Support Services section. I’m blown away by how organized this group is even with so many members. The recruiting video really drew me in and I am really looking forward to helping out anyone who needs it! Planning on running a Cutlass Black until the RED and BLUE Variants are released then I will own both of those.

Hello F13Tweak,

Welcome to ADI, you made a great choice. I’ve found members of this org are more than happy to assist when I needed. I hope you find what you are looking fore here. MSS seems like it will be an exciting field. Hope you can make it out to a flight night in the near future.

It was nice chatting with you earlier and hope to see you Out There…

Welcome aboard!

Thanks guys. I’m excited for 3.0 and all the updates it will bring. I know Medical is a ways off but I am happy to help out anyone whenever needed.

Hi and welcome to ADI glad to see you on board and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hey there F13Tweak - welcome to the ADI community!

We are definitely hoping the organization serves us well in the long run - so far it seems to be working.

You have definitely joined a good group in MSS - dont be shy and be sure to get to know the team leads and staff there if you get a chance.

Other than that, welcome again and I look forward to gaming with you!