Ready to rock: Night

Happy to be here,
I’ve played nearly all the Freeflight weekends for years, but only recently made the Final Step and actually bought the game. i ahve a freind who’s already a memeber, and from what i’ve heard, this is the place to be for me.
I’m ready to protect & to serve, pirates, griefers and regular a**holes have a bullet ith their name in my mag.

1 Like

Hey Night, Welcome to ADI. Great to have you join the org. Be sure to get setup on Mumble and finish the onboarding process. Mumble is the main tool we use to group up and communicate during larger events. Reach out to anyone on Mumble for group ups, help or just to chat about the game.

See you in the verse.

1 Like

Hi NightPlayer,
Welcome to ADI and congrats on teh purchase. Are you in to FPS or ship combat?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI NightPLayer. I’m glad you joined the team. Who’s your friend that’s already in ADI? I look forward to your participation in ADI’s org ops, and Mining & Salvage’s mission ops in particular.

1 Like

Love the enthusiasm for nuking some verse scum <3

1 Like

Welcome! Looking forward to exploring the Verse with you

1 Like

sorry for the delay, had a pretty hectic week, that would be MegaOhms that brought me in and shown me the ropes :slight_smile:

I like a little bit of both, but I feel liek I’m better at ship combat.
Though back in the day, I was a Tactician for a competetive group in Battlefield 2142, so I can hold my own in a gunfight :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @NightPLayer !
What craft do you enjoy the most? And there is always something going on :wink: we have a very active group of players that hunt down pirates, bounties, and spoil griefer’s fun :wink:

What craft I enjoy the most? I’m not sure, havent flown a lot of them since I only own my fabulous Mustang, usually I rent a Avenger and hope to buy one soon in game, since it’s kinda my daily driver.
that being said, I’ve plaid alot with MegaOhms and ferried him around in a Starrunner and a Cutlass :slight_smile: