Re: Introduction {Captain_Dallas}

Hi I’m Dallas just registered and hoping to meet ADI members the new era of SC 3.0 and beyond. Happy New year

Welcome aboard, I’m a fellow new addition just like yourself! Which division did you end up picking/joining? :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI we are glad to have you with us!

Welcome aboard CaptainDallas! Happy New Year to you too! glad to have you on with us, I am Marcko one of the Staff Prospects, please feel free to look me up here or on Mumble if you have any questions or need assistance, hope to see you in the Verse’

Hi CaptainDallas,

Great to have you onboard. I joined FS and currently am member of staff division.
Catch you soon on mumble.

Bye changenl

Welcome to ADI CaptainDallas! Happy New Year to you as well!!! You’ll definitely have no shortage of Org members to fly with in 3.0; make sure to jump into the Mumble server when you’re flying and link up with fellow members. If you have any questions, you can PM me here in the forums or on Discord. See you around the verse!

Welcome aboard Captain_Dallas!

Actually grew up in Dallas as a kid, good to see the name is being carried by someone in ADI :smiley: Look forward to flying with you in the verse, and if you have any questions… feel free to reach out to me!

Welcome to the greatest org in the 'verse mr. Dallas! looking forward to playing with you in the future!

If theres anything you need help with, dont be afraid to shoot me a message!

Welcome to ADI Dallas, this is a great place to play we are very active with 3.0 now live and are having a lot of fun running cargo and all of the other things in game now. if you have any questions just send me a message i will see you around

Welcome to ADI great to have you with us!

Feel free to look me up so can get some game time in!