Rataz

Hi there, I’m Rataz. I grew up in rural Minnesota. With many elder members of my family being ex military or country boys taught survival, I was also trained in the proper and respectful handling of firearms and generally anything that can kill you. In terms of simulator experience, I have about 400 hours in Jane’s U.S.A.F., 200 hours in X-wing vs. Tie Fighter, as well as a hodge-podge of other sims/games. I’ve always had a fondness in my heart for space games, especially x-wing vs. tie fighter.

Hey there Rataz! Welcome to ADI!
You sound like you have more experience in flight sims than me (I´m pretty bad at those)…
If you haven´t already make sure you join our mumble and discord! We´re eager to meet you :wink:

Welcome Aboard Rataz!

X-Wing vs Tie Fighter… THAT’s MY BOI!!!

Only real question, Empire or Rebel?

Anyways, welcome aboard! Glad to see some old school experience throw into the mix. Star Citizen will be a welcomed experience once she finally launches. Welcome to ADI, if you have any questions on the Org, Star Citizen or just wanna shoot the can… let me know in PM or catch me on mumble.

Again Welcome!

Hello Rataz. Glad to have you in ADI.

Sounds like you’ve got some good experience in flight/space sims so that should be a good start. Sounds like you might be a good fit for our Fleet Services or Private Contract Services divisions. As a cargo pilot, I’m sure it will be nice having people like you watching over my back.

Let me know if you need anything, or just want someone to fly with. Welcome to ADI.

Welcome aboard!

It was good talking to you briefly yesterday. Sorry I had to run and leave you with iDefenderz :stuck_out_tongue: . Anyhoo, nice meeting you and welcome to the Org!

Welcome Rataz, sounds like your ready to get out and shoot stuff :slight_smile: I look forward to flying with you, see you in the PU

Welcome to ADI I cut my teeth in the space sim world with the X-wing series and this does bring me back to those days a little. What are you looking forward to the most in 3.0. I know I want to see what they are coming up with for new missions.

Hi Rataz,

nice to have you with us. Hope to talk to you on mumle in the future. Have a good time with your new ADI Family

greetz

waterwalker

Hi Rataz,

It’s great to have you with us. We share a similar upbringing. I grew up in a rural community. I enjoy shooting guns from time-to-time as well. Sounds like you’ve got a lot of great flight sim experience, that’s awesome. It’ll be great to have you flying with us. Looking forward to getting to know you more in the near future. All the best

Welcome to the organization Rataz. I need you to gather firewood and start a fire with only your bare hands! Then run 10 miles uphill in the rain!!! Lol on a serious note sounds like you will be a great addition to our organization and can’t wait to destroy things with you. Talk to you soon and thanks for joining ADI.