RangerF18

Hey folks,

I’m hopping on the forums here to introduce myself as a prospective member. I’ve just bought into Star Citizen and spent the few extra bucks to purchasing a MISC Freelancer and now I’m looking to join the Commerce & Transport division of your organisation.

A brief introduction:

My name is Patrick, I’m a 19-year old student working at a factory as process operator studying VAPRO B & C. In my off time I’m quite interested in technology related stuff, be that researching new products or using my computer to play games. As a child I was quite interested in space and well … didn’t we all want to be a pilot? That’s why I’m here. That’s probably why all of you are here as well. Other than that I like running and mountain biking. And if I’m not doing any of the stated things above, you’ll find me on my motorcycle.

I’m really willing to join this well established organisation to help in all the transport needs and create a strong organisation to leave our mark on the PU of Star Citizen.

I hope you’re all willing to take me in, because I’d gladly be a part of this.

All the best,
RangerF17

Hello Ranger and welcome to ADI! At first I’d like to congratulate you for picking the best division! Onboarding you now.

Hello RangerF18 and welcome to the Org!

I am in C+T as well. I haven’t decided which size ship I will be using yet, or what type of cargo I will specialize in, but I’m sure that will all fall into place as the game progresses.

Sounds like you are having fun both in RL and in the 'Verse! Be sure to hang out with us on Friday for our flight night. It’s much less lonely in the PU when you have 15+ org members flying with you.

Again, welcome, and let me know if there’s anything I can do to help you out within the Org. See you in the 'Verse!

Patrick, welcome board! You’ve made the right choice joining up with Commerce and Trade. I’m going the space trucker route and the MISC was my starter pack as well and I can’t wait to get out there and make some space bucks. From the looks of things ADI will be able to field quite the convoy. You’ve joined at an exciting time at 3.0 is going to be dropping soon and then things will really get cooking. Make sure you get on Mumble and Discord whenever you’re online to meet the rest of the group.

Hi RangerF18,

I wanted to take a moment to welcome you. ADI is a great place to be.

Hello RangerF18,

welcome to ADI.

Commerce and transportation is a division I m interested in as well. As soon as SC introduces transport missions, I will fly mine. Actually we do flight training on the weekend, called Flight night at EU and US time. One of the best opportunity to meet and fly with other members. Join us if you have time. You can check our events in the ADI calendar which you can find on our page.

See you soon in the verse.

Welcome Ranger! I am in C&T as well and have stepped up and bought the Constellation, I do think the Freelancer might be a better choice though but time will tell. Look forward to 3.0 and doing some space trucking with you!!

Welcome aboard.

Hi and welcome @RangerF18 to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon