Ramrot:back in action

Dev by Day, ADI by night. Hi everyone I originally got SC some 4 years ago, did not have the time to make a real commitment to it, which I hope to be able to do now. I am a full stack dev/consultant in an international UK company and based in Germany. I have been a flight sim guy since I-War (for those of us old enaugh to remember ;)), but can also handle myself in fps. I am also familiar with basic military protocol since a served 4 years in the German Luftwaffe and am still a 1st Lt on active reserve. So I hope to be able to soon contribute to ADI in my humble ways and have fun doing so along side you guys.
Regards
Cornelius

So you’re an older member? Welcome back Rambot! :slight_smile: I’m sure much changed in 4 years in SC. Looking forward to see your German military experience in action :sunglasses:

Welcome back Ramrot! We’re glad that you were able to reconnect with us. You’re flight sims experience will be put to good use. Can’t wait to see those skills in action. See you in the verse!

-Saphnon

Welcome to ADI, you’ll be a great fit here. See you in the Verse soon!

welcome to the darkside of the force, we have cookies and marshmellows, good to have you,

Welcome aboard, always nice to have some more people with military experience in the org, with development experience to boot. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Ramrot.
A lot has changed, all for the better. Feel free to hop on mumble whenever, we dont bite. Its always a great time around here, plenty of great people to hang out with.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome fellow Dev!
Sounds like you have a lot of experience in a lot of fields, good stuff.
Looking forward to seeing you in action during Ops/in the 'verse!

Welcome to the org ramrot!

Great to have you aboard and see your IRL experience like a lot of our members will come into play and be a great help. If you need help with anything feel free to ask us on Mumbe chat and hope to catch you online.

Welcome! I’m excited to meet you and hope to fly with you soon! :grin:

Thx a lot for the warm welcome. So I just got got back into my Mustang Alpha, knowing that by now they will have fixed the cargo hold, I mean they must have it’s been years… opening it… :confounded: unbelievable.

Welcome to ADI ramrot. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Glad to have you with us, welcome to ADI! Always good to have plenty of skilled individuals in our ranks!

Welcome to ADI Ramrot, I like your name, makes me think of a ramrod. (I like muzzleloaded Muskets) We’re always looking for programmers to help with the ADI software, so if you get comfy here, you might consider joining staff.

Welcome ramrot! I also plan on joining the US Air Force within the year, so I guess we have that in common. Welcome to the org and don’t hesitate to ask questions

Welcome back Ramrot, Good to see you back and that you are with us here at ADI. See you in the verse!

Welcome Ramrot. Dev huh? Have you every played Aces High II or perhaps DCS? Just curious as I’ve been around them both awhile and maybe we have crossed paths before.

Hi, I did a bit of DCS but not in any serious manner.

Got ya. There are some folks that do that here too if you get the itch or have questions, myself included.

© 2013 - 2019 Atlas Defense Industries LLC