Radoorid

Hello folks! My name is Radoorid. I am an 8 year backer of SC and I can’t wait to get to know you all and making new friends and being a better gamer in the process!

5 Likes

Welcome to ADI @Radoorid1! Quite a bit of patience you have waiting on SC for that long! What has been your favorite selections to since the early days?

1 Like

Tbh it’s the relationships that I formed. I found lifelong friends that not will only help me (read each other) in the Fleet but in life in general. So I’m all bout building relationships that will sustain a formation to build and do great things.

1 Like

Greetings,
Welcome to ADI! I really like your perspective. I found ADI has a similar philosophy on the importance of relationship building. Star Citizen is such a great collaborative game for it as well. I hope to see you around the 'verse!

1 Like

You will I assure you!

Welcome to ADI Radoorid1. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to meeting you in game. Where do your interests lie in SC? Got a favorite frame? How do you like to spend your time?

1 Like

Hello Radoorid1 Glad to have you with us. ADI does some pretty great things during OPs. Lots of great people here to build with too.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Radoorid !
what ships do you fly the most with ?
i like the herc c2 .

1 Like

Hi Radoorid, welcome to ADI. See you in Mumble

1 Like

Thats what has kept me in, and honestly what it is all about in general.

1 Like

Hey Radoorid, good to have you - hope you like our little outfit. Feels like your onboarding ran a solid couple weeks since I first talked to you. Join us for the upcoming all hands if you can - October 23. :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Radoorid welcome to ADI, looking forward to meeting you in the verse! Lots of good people here to help you get started.

1 Like

Hi Radoorid1 and welcome to ADI.

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

1 Like

I will!.. you can be sure of that.

1 Like

Hey Radoorid1!
Glad to have you here, welcome to ADI!
We have over 7000+ people to make friends with! looking forward to flying with you soon.
Fly safe o7!

1 Like

Hello friend!

1 Like

Hey Radoorid1! Welcome to the team! I can’t imagine what SC was like 8 years ago. I would always watch videos on YT on it until I finally decided to take the leap this year.

What type of missions do you enjoy in SC? Most enjoyable ones?

1 Like

I honestly have not done enough in the game to have a firm opinion. I do however mine when I’m in-game.