PurpleTarget In-Routine

PurpleTarget,

Welcome to ADI, it’s always nice to see some fresh faces. Let me know if you need a hand with anything. I’ll try not to mess up any streaming your doing. :wink:

Honorspren

1 Like

With regret, I’m unable to join you for any fun and games. The application of the exclusivity policy doesn’t match with my requirements at this time.

Will still look forward to seeing you all out in the Verse of course, and the streams. Unexpected encounters make for compelling viewing!

Cheers,
-PT

Thanks for considering ADI. It’s unfortunate when our policies conflict with potential member preferences. If you change your mind at any point, know that you are welcome to come back. Until then, we hope for happy encounters with you in the verse.

1 Like

I am disappointed you’ve decided to put off making ADI home. Monogamy isn’t for everyone. When you’re ready for a committed relationship we’ll be here to welcome you back. Until then, if our paths cross, be sure to shoot first.

1 Like

Salvos landing closer than I think you know Mesachie. Don’t worry… just for you, I’ll be sure to aim for the head! :wink:

Peace!

I knew I’d like you @PurpleTarget; you’ve got a giving nature. Stay safe out there in the wild.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI =D, glad to have you and i see you in the verse

1 Like