PurpleTarget In-Routine

Greetings and Salutations all,

Wing Commander vet of yore. Looking forward to playing with more than CGA graphics. Used to driving frigates IRL, so flying again is taking some time to get used to.

Ready, Aye, Ready.

Stream semi-occasionally at https://www.twitch.tv/purpletarget

See you in the Verse.
Purpletarget.tv

Welcome, Purpletarget! Wing Commander was amazing! By driving frigates IRL, does that mean you’re a trucker? o7

Hope to see you in the 'Verse!

1 Like

Hey welcome PurpleTarget, glad to see another streamer online. Look foreard to playing with you in the verse soon. You drive truck or boats?

1 Like

hey there sorry about not getting you on board hopefully better luck tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Purple! Good news in the Frigate regard as they’ll have them in SC as well :wink:

1 Like

Hey there Purple. Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you in the mumble chat when everything is finished.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Purple, great to have you with us. Look forward to flying with you, hope to see you in the verse soon.

1 Like

Greetings Purple, welcome to ADI. I’ll be sure and give you a follow on Twitch. hope to see you flying around in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome aboard here at ADI PurpleTarget, glad to have you here! Looking forward as well to having you fly with us, make sure to join us in our mumble Public Gaming channel, we almost always have something going on. Hope to see you in the 'verse soon here my friend!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI PrupleTarget :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us. Well it seems like you just have to get a frigate in the Verse then :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want to be a par of the stream team take a look at this https://adiclanforum.com/t/adi-streaming-team/17347

See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Hello PurpleTarget and welcome to ADI! Sounds like you have some gaming and streaming experience! There are a number of members that stream, herr in ADI. Sounds like you would enjoy it here, in ADI! See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to the team PurpleTarget. I think you’re going to fit right in here. There’s lots of pilots here who seem to live and breathe those skills plus there are many streamers at ADI. Don’t be afraid to jump on Mumble, introduce yourself and ask the players for assistance, there’s ton of experience in the game here at ADI and a strong mentoring spirit. I look forward to watching your captures.

1 Like

Welcome @PurpleTarget hope to see around! If you enjoy streaming you may want the check the link Lacoste posted above we are always welcoming streamers for the org operations, let us know if you have any questions about that topic or anything else, cheers!

1 Like

Welcome, PurpleTarget! You’ll find plenty of other streamers in the org. I am always so impressed by the quality of content that many of them put out. If you need help or have a particular idea about something to do for your channel, just ask and you’ll find that you’ll get plenty of volunteers. Overall, we’re a helpful bunch. Looking forward to see you around. Again, welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Hello PurpleTarget and welcome!

Great to see another Twitch steamer join ADI. What interests do you have in SC and what ships do you prefer / want to fly?

Noticed your twitch profile mentioned battletech - let me know if you’re interesting in playing a game with me.

1 Like

I didn’t know that Trucks came in a frigate flavour… interesting. I was definitely discussing the ship kind.
I seem to recall seeing your name already around the Verse. Will be looking forward to actually working together.

Will have to link up on PM wrt Battletech. Totally up for a match.

As for ships, my starter collection is limited. I mostly run an Aurora LN. Looking at options though. Definitely interested long term in large crew operations, although it seems the UI in SC needs a lot of work to properly support the C4I functions required.

Will take a look once I get access to see it.

To anyone else I haven’t directly mentioned, Thanks for the warm welcome.
Cheers.

Welcome PT. Some good gaming in Wing Commander, and there’s a lot of people in the server daily to hang and group with, it’s a lot of fun. Enjoy.

1 Like

Hey @PurpleTarget,

Glad to have you with us. I’ll add you to my list of channels to check out. Hope to see you around the verse!

1 Like