Purcell Introduction

Hey guys. My name is Ben. I am 20 years old. I have been gaming for most of my life. I have mainly been playing arma for the last 10 years or so. I have had star citizen for a long time and have recently became interested in it again and am super exited for 2.6 and 3.0 . I am looking to join some friends and become part of a large organized group.

Hey there Purcell - welcome to the ADI community!
There are a number of us from an Arma intensive background, so you should fit in just fine

It looks like you already got your onboarding done, which is awesome!

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask a staff member - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

PS: Due to the holiday here in the US, it may take longer than usual to process your application and onboarding - forum access may take a few days. Thank you in advance for your patience!

Welcome to ADI Purcell. Glad to have you and hopefully will see you in the 'verse! :slight_smile:

Hey Purcell,

On behalf of our many members, welcome! Do you happen to have friends already in ADI? We’re also very excited for 2.6/3.0, but in the meantime, be sure to check out some of the other games we’re supporting (if you’re interested that is) as we wait for SC to move a little further along developmental wise. Also, be sure to take some time getting settled in, and once you’re GTG, continue to hop into Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. We hope you can make our Friday night flight nights…it’s there where you can learn some of our ins and outs of how ADI works together. BTW, any thoughts as to what division or role you’d like to play?

Again, great to have you on board, and welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome Purcell!

It is great to have you with us and I look forward to playing with you.

Cheers!