PsychoCommander

Hey Hey, just a guy that is looking for people to have fun with and mining.

Wazup Psycho! Plenty of mining folks in ADI including myself. Hit me up when were online and we’ll make some $$$$

Welcome welcome @Psycho_Commander!

We’ve got a few Mole crews that are out very frequently. Give a shout on Mumble and we’ll take you out!

Welcome to the Org, I look forward to talking more in Mumble out in the verse.

Welcome to ADI, hope to go digging with you soon. We have a few Moles flying around that could use a crew, and a bunch of information to help miners. see you in the verse!

Hey @Psycho_Commander,
Welcome.
We have people on all time zone round, so dont be shy and get stuck in.
We post ops and certs on the forums, so keep and eye out they’re good fun
see you around

Hi PsychoCommander, Welcome to ADI!

Well, you’ve come to the right place buddy, make sure to hop on Mumble and we can get that on-boarding sorted :slight_smile:

Great to have you at ADI PsychoCommander! Make sure to keep an eye out on the forums for our operations and certifications!
See you in the verse!

Hey welcome to ORG PsychoCommander!
Looks like some one will mine all ore from sistem Stanton, nice see you around …

Glad to have you with us @Psycho_Commander, you’ve joined at a great time for the mining aspects of SC. You’ll have lots of company in the org that are digging in the dirt right along side you.

Hi @Psycho_Commander and welcome to the or.

Oh boy, it is a perfect time to be in SC if you are interested in mining.

Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI PsychoCommander. Lots of mining going on here at ADI. Our Mining & Salvage division is very active so don’t hesitate to join in.

Hey @Psycho_Commander, welcome to the org and hope you have fun!

Welcome to the Org and I see you in the verse

Welcome, PsychoCommander, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI, looking forward to seeing you out there :slight_smile: