prospective member - nejinx

Hey,

Hoping to join ADI and having some fun along the way!

Cheers,
nejinx

Hi nejinx!

You’ll definitely find fun here! It’s real, it’s fun, it’s real fun. If you’re around tonight we have a fun flight night where we all get together in the PU. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Notuh

Welcome to ADI. What division are you interested in?

Welcome to ADI nejinx. Hope to get around and play with you, even with the time difference!

Fleet Security, still working on acquiring HOTAS gear though :slight_smile:

I´m sure you´ll have a great time here!
Welcome to the family!

welcome nejinx,

welcome to ADI. I hope you will have fun flying with us. Call us in discord or mumble if you need any help or infos about us or the game.
Feel free to join us in our events.
See you soon in the verse

Welcome @nejinx

thanks for your interest in ADI! We’ll definitely have some fun along the way! :smiley:

Good to see you have an idea of where you’re wanting to go division wise. All divisions are great and support each other in so many ways; you’ll have a great time in Fleet Sec, especially since your considering a HOTAS :wink: Be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to become a little more familiarized with some of the many members we have…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially with us moving closer and closer to the SC 3.0 release. In the meantime, Notuh briefly mentioned our ADI hosted Friday night flight night, so be sure to also check those out, we offer both US as well as EU based gatherings, which you’re welcome to either, or both. Many folks hang out in some of the more active games such as ARK, ARMA, PUBG and or BF1 :smiley:

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

Hi Nejinx,

Glad to have you with us. That’s awesome you’re excited about fleet security. That’s where I’m hoping to be as well. Thanks for stopping by and posting. Hopefully I’ll see you around sometime on mumble or in game. All the best to you!