PreventorWind

Hello Everyone!
My name is PreventorWind, I recently joined the game with three of my friends. I used to primarily play Elite Dangerous with a large squadron that shared ideals and values much like ADI.

I am self employed as well as work in the emergency services field and public service realm as an elected official.

I am enjoying the combat and bounty hunting roles so far. I look forward to serving. I am joining the mumble server and discord shortly.

PW

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI PreventorWind, Hope you enjoy your time with the Org and I look forward to catching you in the 'verse.

Welcome to the org Preventor! What are your favorite ships to fly in the verse?

Thanks, See you soon!

So far I have really enjoyed the 325a. I recently have piloted the Constellation Andromeda and the Anvil Super Hornet and like those both for different reasons. I think I will probably find myself in the Andromeda more and more as it feels like a mobile base of operations. The Super Hornet really preforms well in the damage category. What is your favorite ride?

I actually like to fly the Hornet eventhough it’s not the best. The damage is definately good on it. I usually fly an Arrow or Gladius. Though I love lobbing Torps at stuff with my Eclipse.

Awesome, I have not been in the Gladius yet but one of my friends swears by it!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Citizen_Wind ! Good to have you. Given your background, I think you’ll find many likeminded individuals :slight_smile: We can use all the combat and bounty hunters we can get, great to have you with us!

Glad to be here. See you around!

Welcome to ADI PreventorWind! I look forward to seeing you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI

Thanks, see you around!

Thanks! I appreciate the invite.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!
Just remember to jump onto mumble to complete the onboarding process into ADI!

On my agenda for this afternoon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Citizen_Wind
I like to take on bounty hunting as well.
Looking forward to seeing you in the verse to do bounties together

Welcome to ADI PreventorWind,
Super glad to have you and hope we can fly together in the near future!

Welcome to ADI. I also work as a Professional Firefighter. Hope to see you in game