Possible Recruit Benji

Gday Guys and Girls
My name is Ben (Benji) i am 35 years old and i live in Western Australia (GMT +8) I’ve been waiting for Star Citizen and supporting it for quite a while and i am really looking forward to seeing its completion, my Imperator Prime plan is currently at 31 months.

As the game is starting to take shape with more things to do i think it is time to find a good organisation to call home so i can start building the bonds and friendships that hopefully flourish into a fun loving family. I Have 5-6 good mates who will apply as well, these are life long mates i have known since school or worked/work with.

I myself am an Ex Australian Soldier, i was in the 2nd Battalion (2RAR) in Townsville for 6 years. I am looking for a friendly/fun/helpful Organisation that is well structured and known how to deliver an iron fist when needed. I have played games my whole life (MMOS, FPS’s, everything) and consider myself to be a good gamer and i like mastering all aspects of a game. I believe amateurs practice until they get it right, professionals practice until they cant get it wrong. All aspects of this game interest me from combat/security to exploration and mining, although i think ill focus on combat/exploring firstly. I am a very easy going and happy person and like yourselves HATE drama and problematic people.

Over the years i have built up a few ships including
Vanguard Warden LTI
F7C-M LTI
Vanduul Glaive LTI
Carrack LTI
Polaris LTI
Endeavor Master Set LTI
Retaliator LTI
Reclaimer LTI
Javelin Destroyer LTI
Hornet Ghost
Freelancer Misc.

the only other ship i would like is an Orion, ill earn that in game.

I was on your mumble earlier today (this evening) and had a good talk to Ockhamsrazor and a few others (sorry guys cant remember your names!). Hope to hear from you guys soon so i can go thru the next steps if i am accepted, if i am not then thank you for your time :slight_smile:

Cheers
Ben

Welcome!

Welcome to the Org!!!

Heya Ben. Welcome to ADI.

We’re all looking forward to getting to know you, should you make the decision to join up!

Hey Benji, thank you for your thorough introduction.

I hope you come to join us. If so, welcome to the org. Looking forward to get to know and fly with you soon. Cheers

That… Ship… List… Shut up and take my welcomes!!

We have plenty of military and ex-military people here so you’ll fit right in just fine.

Welcome to the family Benji!

It is always nice having more military members join the fold! I look forward to see you and your mates in 2.6 and getting some Star Marine going!

Hey Benji!

Great to talk to you earlier. Hope we were able to take care of any questions you may have had.

Welcome to ADI, Benji! I hope you’ve made the decision to stick around. 'tis a great place.

Ah Dhawk my initial Atlas contact! thanks for the help/info and guidance mate :slight_smile:

Welcome to the ADI, Ben

Always happy to help. Take care and I hope we see you around.

Welcome Benjimuss!

Happy New Year! We hope you’re enjoying the holidays, and thank you for your interest in ADI! It sounds like you have a breath of experience gaming as well as RL. Either way, you’re definitely in good company as far as military members go, as many of us are still serving within different Countries and different branches. We pride ourselves on our members, structure, and game style, so we’re happy to have you with us.

Be sure to take some time getting settled in and getting to know a few members; we hold a SC/ADI associated Friday night flight night which is where you can get to know many of us. ADI also supports a few other games, such as ARK & CoD, so if your interests lie with any of those, be sure to hook up with us there as well.

Either way, let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome Benjimuss, thanks for joining us on Mumble for you onboarding!!! Think youll do good