Planetside 2 Faction Change

Some of the members were interested in changing to NC. I was one of them. So, I thought I would create a poll.

NC = New Conglomerate (They are blue - Blue is associated with good guys. (NC have a focus on dealing damage tho are slow and have the longest reload times. And higher accuracy than TR.)

VS = Vanu Sovereignty (They are purple - No need to really worry about shooting friendlies. Most agile and have weapons with 0 bulletdrop tho relatively long reload times for weapons. )

TR = Terran Republic (They are red - TR have a focus on fast fire rate, the Mosquito has a high speed and they have large magazines, but deal the least damage per bullet and the faction specific aircraft isn’t that maneuverable.)

I voted for TR because I didnt know what the poll meant. But i want to vote for VS

May not be 100% accurate:

VS are the most agile and have weapons with 0 bulletdrop tho relatively long reload times for weapons.

NC have a focus on dealing damage tho are slow and have the longest reload times.

TR have a focus on fast fire rate, the Mosquito has a high speed and they have large magazines, but deal the least damage per bullet and the faction specific aircraft isn’t that manuverable.

Recruitment videos for each:
NC: youtube.com/watch?v=ErA4jNfVSIM
VS: youtube.com/watch?v=JkTnvST9Teg
TR: youtube.com/watch?v=CHN9CdBqSYM

Well, I want to play planetside, but I have no idea about the pro and cons about the factions. So I’ll vote blank.

I vote TR cause I already have a crap load of unlocks for them ^.^

Well the change has already been completed and decided. As far as NC accuracy ,that’s actually wrong. It has higher accuracy than TR. Yes, slower firing rates, but also higher per shot damage and strong armor. Vanu has little recoil, no bullet drop and relatively stronger shields. TR has faster firing rates than NC, slightly less accuracy and middle of the road armor and shields.

From what I’ve collected so far on my research it’s the “Circle of Planetside 2” - TR are relatively more powerful than the Vanu, the Vanu are relatively more powerful than the NC, and the NC are relatively more powerful than the TR. This cycle repeats of course.

The balance of Planetside is fairly well done.

NS ALL THE WAY

so we are switching to nc ? :smiley: