Pilum21 Introduction

Hello Everyone,

Pilum21 here saying hello. I have had a Star Citizen package since 2015 but I have just recently really been getting into the game and having a good time. I am looking at focusing more on exploration in the long run but would like to try different things out to see what the game has to offer. My immediate goal is to make some money so I can upgrade my ship or even buy a better one. I am friends with Windimere and he is the one that suggested I join ADI. I look forward to seeing you all in game and thanks for letting me join ADI.

Hello and welcome to ADI, Pilum21. There is quite a bit of stuff to do in the Star Citizen universe so I’m sure you will find something you really enjoy. See ya in the verse!

Hi Pilum21, welcome to ADI! Malicoz is right there’s loads to do and loads going on in mumble. See you around.

Welcome to ADI! Look forward to seeing you too.

Welcome Pilum! If you are looking to make money I would be happy to go mining or missioning with you. Always feel free to hit me up on Mumble if you are looking for someone to play with.

Welcome Pilum I hope you find ADI to be a great ORG to be a part of and that you and Windimere find Star Citizen to be a great platform for playing and exploring. The Constellation Aquila i think would make a great 2 person explorer, the Origin 600i is also probably a good choice. Terrepin would be kinda Meh as it’s really a pathfinder… OOOooo whats that drake ship… Corsair. might be good for 2.
Anyway welcome keep your eyes on the forums for any ops that are going on and we are all looking forward to being able to actually explore more than caves.

Welcome to ADI Pilum21! Nice thing is you’ll be able to rent many of the ships before you buy them and if you want to borrow any to try them out just ask around :slight_smile: Look forward to meeting you in Mumble.

Welcome to ADI Pilum21. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome aboard, Pilum. Lots of great multiplayer activity options now in SC. Look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to ADI fellow explorer! Nothing wrong with trying everything out, but it is nice to know what you want to do in the long run. See you in the verse!

Hello Pilum, Welcome to ADI, this is a great group to play with, makes gameplay great. I also love to explore and todo cargo runs. Mining will be your best option right now to make some UEC. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI!
If you have any questions, dont hesitate to get on to mumble. While there you can team up with the other orgmembers to do missions or you can just hang out =)
I hope to see you in the verse soon =)

Hey hey Pilum,

Welcome back to the game and glad to hear you’re enjoying it! Had a similar feeling when I finally got in after they optimized it enough for my archaic rig to handle lol What ship did you have your heart set on by the way?

Welcome to the Org Pilum21! Hope you enjoy your time here and don’t be afraid to ask questions.