Peter_Quilll

Hello my nick is Peter_Quilll im 19 years of age, and figured Id actually begin playing the game due to Stability improovements and a new ship on my end. I have had the game since Dec 24, 2014

1 Like

Welcome Peter! Was great talking with you earlier, glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home. Hope to see you around in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Peter_Quill :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us. It is a very good time picking up the game. A lot is happening.
Hop on Mumble and join the fun.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, which is the new ship in your hangar?

Hello Peter and welcome to ADI! Your coming in at a great time and joining ADI was a good move as well! The game has come a long way and I hope you will enjoy ADI and everything that is offered, See you in game!

Welcome to ADI, Peter_quill (can i call you Star Lord? lol). Sounds like you’ve been backing the game for quite some time. May I ask what new ship you added to your fleet? Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

Welcome Peter. You’ve made a great choice with ADI. we have an awesome, positive, and supportive group here I think you’re going to enjoy. Looking forward to flying with you.

Welcome Peter! Glad to have you.

Welcome to ADI Peter Quilll, or should I say Starlord? Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome to ADI Peter_quill. We are happy to have you and excited to see what the game has in store as far as stability improvements. I know you have been a backer for a while but if you have any questions. Be sure to ask. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Peter. I’m looking forward to seeing you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Peter. ADI is a great org for beginners and experienced players alike. You’ll find there’s a strong mentoring spirit here in ADI so if you encounter issues, problem or want to know something in lore, talk to the players on Mumble, chat on Discord or DM your team leader. The team leaders are great resources of information about the game and ADI. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome Peter and glad to have you onboard here at ADI! Had the pleasure of meeting you for a bit the other night, and I’m looking forward to flying with you some more here in the 'verse!

Hello Peter, and welcome!

How old were you when you got the game? Also - that’s good name, seem kinda lucky to snag it.

So you’ve had SC for a long time - what interests do you have in SC, or what do you like doing?

Welcome Peter to ADI =D, cant wait till i see you in the verse

Greetings Peter_Quilll,

Welcome to ADI, we are glad to have you. I also took quite a break until they made the game more stable. I’ve been enjoying the latest patches quite a bit though. I hope to see you out there.

Honorspren.

Welcome aboard to ADI Peter! Yes, the stability is getting better but not quite there so don’t get frustrated when playing but you probably already know that. We all must remember, the game is still in Alpha.

What new ship did you get?

Hope to see you online and in the Verse!

Glad to see another player return to Star Citizen. Alot of us are doing the same since the stability and stream lining actually let us take flight without frame death lol Welcome to ADI Quill!