Perzius

Hello All,

I originally started playing back in 2014, and had to step away. I am back and ready to play and help where I am able.

I am 32 years old and spent the majority in the USAF. I was TACP for 4 years till blah, and went 1C until med-retire. I like this game a lot because of what it can become. I really do not care what role I will play I just want to enjoy the verse! :laughing:

Welcome Perzius! You’re choosing a great time to get back into the game with 3.0 just around the corner. You’ve always chosen the right group to play with as ADI has plenty of military bearing and backbone so you’ll be right at home. Make sure you join the Mumble so you can meet some of the other players.

Hi Perzius,

Welcome to ADI. I’m really looking forward to 3.0 and hoping to see some of the server issues resolved. Hope you enjoyed flight night last night and look forward to seeing you out there…

Flight night was a blast, and while the bugs tried to kill the mood we found a way around and made it fun. The experience last night was refreshing compared to the typical style of play from other games. I am kind of glad 3.0 is pushed as it will give me more time to ramp up! Thanks for the chance and see you all out there!

Welcome to the org Perzius! Hopefully soon we’ll get the 3.0 patch and wr can start playing the game properly and experience the professions!

Hello Perzius,

welcome to ADI.
I m glad you had fun in the US Flight night. Hopefully with 3.0, we get more people active and do differents missions within our divisions.
Feel free to call us if you have any questions.

See you around here and the verse

Welcome Perzius

and thanks for your interest in ADI! glad you we’re able to come back to the game, and just in time, what with 3.0 right around the corner. Also, thank you for your service. I’m still serving 18+ years in the USAF, and know what you guys go through, so glad you’re still in one piece…you are right? :laughing: :wink: Either way, as LiveOak mentioned, you’re definitely in good company, military-wise…with both US and abroad.

Anyway, glad to hear you had a blast at the flight night! Any thought yet as to which division you’re looking to join up with? Wherever you decide to go, just be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to become a little more familiarized with some of the many members we have…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially with us moving closer and closer to the SC 3.0 release. In the meantime, be sure to check out and hang out in some of the more active games such as ARK, ARMA, PUBG and or BF1 while we push towards the release of 3.0. As you already know, partake in the Friday night flight night for Star Citizen (EU and US times respectively, but you’re more than welcome to join up with both) in order to brush any dust off those flying/ground pounding skills :smiley:

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

Welcome to ADi. See you around the verse.

Hi Perzius,

Glad to have you around. It sounds like you’ve been following the game for quite some time now. Things should get more exciting once 3.0 comes out, I’m sure. I appreciate your attitude about enjoying the verse and falling into any role. It is a unique game in terms of its environment and atmosphere. See you around online sometime soon hopefully