PasDeBras - To Join ADI

Hello everyone, thanks to tselakal for the invite !

My handle is PasDeBras, i’m a 29 years old french bartender currently learning web development in Nantes, west coast of France !
I have been playing mostly RPGs and FPS since youth, my favourites of all times are the Mass Effect Trilogy, the TES saga, and the ARMA modded games.
I spent quite some time playing arma life these last few years, on french servers Fantasma and Nolosha, where i was some kind of clerk for the BLUFOR, trying to balance events, law enforcement and fun for all police force.

I hope i can find the same cohesion and fun game sessions here at ADI !

Hello PasDeBras!

Welcome to ADI. You’ll definitely find a lot of group cohesion here in ADI, and loads of fun. Hope to see you soon!

Hello PasDeBras and welcome to ADI! It’s good to see you here. I’m sure you’ll enjoy this org, very mature, helpful group of gamers. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. You’re welcome to hit me up with PMs here or on Discord any time. Welcome to the team!

Welcome to ADI PasDeBras we do have a lot of fun in the PU and have been flying some missions together jump in with us whenever you see us in game we can always use another pilot or gunner. I will see you around

Hi Pasdebras,

Nice gaming experience you bring into the org! Welcome and see you soon on mumble!

Bye changenl

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries,

Feel free to reach out to me if you need anything. I hope you find a good home here in ADI

I hope to see you in the PU mate. :slight_smile:

welcome to ADI PasDeBras, was nice to meet you last night in the PU. so what ships do you fly now?

Hi PasDeBras! Glad to have you join ADI! You’ll find that your abilities will be well suited and appreciated in the org. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Cheers!

Hi PasDeBras,

Welcome to ADI. The Mass Effect trilogy was great, though I will forever be disappointed by the ending. I joined ADI hoping to find an ORG with good cohesion, and have been impressed with what I have seen. Hopefully you will see the same. If you need anything feel free to reach out. I’ll see you out in the verse.

Welcome PasDeBras! Looks like you have done some quality gaming judging from what you have listed. Mass Effect was definitely one of my romances. ADI has been a great org for me to be a part of and I hope that you have a similar experience. There are lots of developers and programmers here like you. See you in the verse!

Welcome! This is definitely a great community here! Also a lot of people in the org play a bunch of other MMO’s too! it’s a great group of people to play with. Hope to see you around!

Welcome Aboard PasDeBras! I am Marcko, one of the ADI Staff Prospects, hope you enjoy your stay here, if I can be of any assistance, pm me here, or look me up on Mumble, once again welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, see you in the Verse’