Papasoto

Howdy my call sign is Papasoto but most people just call me Papa. I’ve bought my starter pack in 2016. Haven’t been very active till recently. Mostly due to work/life.

I speak both the Kings English and Texan.
I’m interested in Combat and Logistics. Especially multicrew space and or combined arms ground assaults. I think the game lends itself to be a very very good combined arms arena.

I’ve been around the gaming since the Doom and BBS dial up days. Everquest, Star Wars Galaxy’s, Battle Field 1942 etc. Lately its been Flight sims, ARK, Emperion, Arma 3 etc.

Well thats about enough of me jabbering. I’m really looking forward to learning and experiencing all kinds of crazyness with you guys.

Thanks

Papa

2 Likes

Hi @Papasoto, welcome to ADI. What ship are you enjoying atm?

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! It’s always great to meet a fellow long-time PC gamer. Oh, I’m still haunted by the sounds of the dial-up days! I look forward to crewing-up with you and hearing some of that King’s English. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Papasoto! Seems like a good resume of games and Doom’s a timeless classic for the ages. You’ve come to the right place to get settled in for multi crew and combined arms though as well.

Welcome Papa! You list out Doom but no love for the Duke? Usually play at night during the week feel free to join up for general shenanigans. Look forward to seeing you in game.

Hi Papa! Welcome to ADI! I look forward to flying with you in game!

Welcome to ADI Papasoto. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to battling it with you.

Hello Papasoto and Welcome to ADI. I speak Texas too and look forward to flying with you. :slight_smile: