oveymio Hello to ADI team

Hello all. Looking forward to assiting and exploring ADI in the SC universe

Welcome Oveymio. When you get a chance, hop in to mumble and we can get your onboarding completed

Welcome to ADI Oveymio! Looking forward to flying with you and I hope to see you in mumble and discord.

Hi and welcome @Oveymio to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

welcome to the family!

Hey there oveymio - welcome to the ADI communiy!

If you ever need something or have any questions you would like answered - dont hesitate to reach out to me or any of the other team leads. We can be reached here on the forums or on mumble / discord and should be able to sort out 95% of your concerns.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Hello Oveymio,

Welcome to ADI.

The SC universe will be a very large room of systems and galaxies. It sounds you would like to explore it. We have a division " Exploration and Survey". So you could explore with your wingmans within ADI. We have other vers interesting divisions as well. Feel free to aski if you have any question.

See you at port olisar or somewhere in the dark space.

Welcome to ADI. Feel free to jump in mumble,I hangout a few nights a week and am always down to fly, feel free to look me up.

Welcome Oveymio,

good to have you on-board, we too are looking forward to assisting you with getting settled in as well as exploring the SC universe. :smiley: Be sure to let us know of any questions you may have, and welcome once again!

@Overmio

Welcome to ADI.

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.